Welcome to the NEW Direct+ Documentation Site
In our on-going efforts to improve the customer experience, we have implemented a new documentation site. Recent changes:
- Left navigation pane has been removed. Menus along the top now provide access to the sections of the site.
- On API Reference pages, the response section can now be fully expanded or collapsed with the new Expand All or Collapse All button. Individual sections can still be expanded or collapsed individually.
This documentation site includes the following sections:
- Getting Started provides general information on the Direct+ API, including rate limiting, quota
enforcement, versioning, best practices, and troubleshooting tips.
- API Reference provides details on the endpoints, requests, and responses for the APIs.
- Guides provide information necessary to understand the features, including instructions for getting started
with postman or Java.
- Guides provides detailed information on several features including Identity Resolution, Search, Mini-Investigation, Multi-Process, and Monitoring.
- Resources provides additional resources, including error messages, postman collections, JSON samples, and
information on using Java with Direct+.
- Data Dictionary displays the content elements available in Direct+ along with the products and capabilities in which they are included. It allows you to export this list to Excel.
IMPORTANT: Currently, this is for INTERNAL use only and includes items not currently available to customers.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please contact our customer support group at http://support.dnb.com.
If you have questions or comments about this site, please email the documentation