Welcome to the Direct+ Documentation Site
- The Errors and Information Messages page now includes the APIs for which each error applies. The new feature also includes a Search box and an Export capability.
- A table of contents pane has been added to the guides, allowing easier navigation of long pages.
This documentation site includes the following sections:
- Getting Started provides general information on the Direct+ API, including rate limiting, quota
enforcement, versioning, best practices, and troubleshooting tips.
- API Reference provides details on the endpoints, requests, and responses for the APIs.
- Guides provides detailed information on several features including Identity Resolution, Search,
Mini-Investigation, Multi-Process, and Monitoring.
- Resources provides additional resources, including error messages, postman collections, JSON samples, FAQs,
information on using Java with Direct+.
- Data Dictionary displays the content elements available in Direct+ along with the products and capabilities
in which they are included. It allows you to export this list to Excel.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please contact our customer support group at http://support.dnb.com.
If you have questions or comments about this site, please email the documentation